Information for carers

Do you look after a relative or friend who is sick, has a disability, or is an older person?

Provide care for someone on a regular basis?

Look after a child with special needs?

Please see the following information from Carers Matter for further details Carers Matter Information Flyer

If you have had confirmation that you can register with the surgery you may print your own forms to complete at home by using the following:-

If your records are with a GP surgery within the UK use an HS 200 Form HS200 to register when your records are held with a UK GP Surgery

If you do not currently have a GP in the UK then you must use an SCR1 form HSCR1 for those registering from outside of the UK