Tel: (028) 9261 1278
Out of hours Tel: (028) 9260 2204

52 Main Street
Co Armagh
BT67 0LQ

If you have had confirmation that you can register with the surgery you may print your own forms to complete at home by using the following:-

If your records are with a GP surgery within the UK use an HS 200 Form HS200 to register when your records are held with a UK GP Surgery

If you do not currently have a GP in the UK then you must use an SCR1 form HSCR1 for those registering from outside of the UK